FAQs And Policies
- We ship macarons throughout the United States using USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days).
- Orders are only shipped nationwide Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. We do not ship Thursday - Sunday, or holidays.
- Orders placed will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday - Wednesday).
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM CST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
This policy assures that your macarons are delivered as quickly and as fresh as possible.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.
How long do the macarons last?
Once arrived you may keep the macarons refrigerated for up to 2 weeks and frozen for up to 2 months. Our macarons are best consumed at room temperature please allow 10 minutes for macarons to thaw if coming out of refrigeration.
What if I need them shipped at a certain date?
If you are purchasing for a future event you may let us know when ordering in "special Instruction" or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a shipping date. We can ship them out at a later date that is closer to when needed, this ensure you receive them as fresh as possible.
Are these handmade?
Yes, we hand make all our macarons at our bakery here in Houston, TX. They vary in size from about 1.75in - 1.9in in diameter.
Can you custom make an order?
Yes, we are more than happy to custom make any color or flavoring you may need. Depending on the request we may need up to a week to complete any custom orders before shipping.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you may always reach us at
(346) 402-8658 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm CST